We work hard to keep your data safe, secure, and private. This is our responsibility to you, our customers, and we take it very seriously.
We’re interested in actual security, so if someone reported what we felt was both:
A serious vulnerability (and not just a low/zero-risk XSS), and
Discovered during routine use of the service as an actual user – not via a pen test, which would have been unauthorized
…we’d look kindly on that and might consider sending a thank-you bonus.
Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for us here at Cleary and we believe that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Cleary’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
• If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within one week.
• Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one month of disclosure.
• Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Cleary Technologies service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
• Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
• Social engineering or phishing of Cleary employees or contractors
• Any attacks against Cleary physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Cleary and our users safe!